Armpit Laser Hair Removal
Unwanted underarm hair is an aesthetic and hygienic problem for both male and female. The hairline promotes bacterial growth, increased sweating, and unpleasant odors. Shaving, waxing, sugaring, electrolysis gives the short-term result, and the overall process is painful or causes skin irritation.
So, what is the best solution? Consider Armpit laser hair removal, as it is the modern and safest technology to armpit remove hair. The laser gives a significant result that is visible after 1-2 procedures. Women’s armpit laser hair removing is one of the most popular treatments in Hoboken med Spa. However, removing hair from other body areas can be treated differently, but armpits are a necessary element of both feminine and masculine hygiene.
Removing underarm hair permanently:
Armpit laser hair removal is the only technique that gives permanent results without any pain and removes hair for a long time. You need to undergo 6-10 procedures at intervals of 1-3 months. After the first procedure, the hair will become smaller, thinner, and slower in growth. Today, laser hair removal technique for armpit is beneficial for:
- Unwanted hair growth;
- Indications for underarm laser hair removal are:
- Unpleasant armpits odor
- Skin irritation caused by shaving or waxing
Why go for armpit laser hair removal?
Today, armpit laser hair removal is considered the most effective method of removing unwanted hair for many years, depending on the individual characteristics of hair growth. The following are the reasons to choose the laser hair removal treatment for the armpit:
- Ingrown hair
- Not aesthetic appearance of blackheads after shaving;
- Sensitive skin;
- Desire to have smooth skin for a long period;
- The appearance of increased sweating;
How do the laser hair removal techniques work?
The Armpit laser hair removal procedure is the most popular and affordable. It is especially widespread among women in the summer.Also, it is known to accumulate dirt and sweat on the hair in the armpits, which contributes to the appearance of an unpleasant odor. However, the use of a razor in the armpit area has consequences for the skin in the form of irritation and possible inflammation.
Laser hair removal is based on the effect of a wavelength pulse on hair melanin. The waves penetrate the skin only 2-3 millimeters and affect the hair and hair roots exclusively, while such an effect does not affect the rest of the epidermis.
During the procedure, the melanin absorbs the energy of laser flashes, as a result of which the hair is heated from the inside, which kills the hair follicles and the vessels that nourish them.
Contraindications for laser hair removal:
- Allergic reactions to the skin, damage to the skin in the armpits;
- Autoimmune, infectious, oncological, and chronic diseases;
- Herpes in the active phase.
Recommendations for the post-procedural period
- Do not use alcohol-containing products for three days after the procedure
- The day before armpit epilation, shave off your hair
- Do not use hair removal methods that injure the hair follicle
- Avoid sunburn and tanning beds for 2-3 days before and after laser hair removal. When out in the sun, use an SPF cream
- Exclude exposure to high temperatures: saunas, baths, baths, first three days after the procedure. Also, open reservoirs and pools
- Adhere to the correct intervals between treatments to achieve the desired result
- It is not recommended to pluck hair with tweezers between procedures and use other depilation methods such as wax depilation, tweezers, epilator.
what happens during the procedure?
The laser does not require contact with the skin. Your doctor moves the device over the surface and directs the beams to the selected area. To improve the patient’s sensations, the action of the laser is accompanied by instant cooling and minimizes the sensitivity of the skin, relieves pain and discomfort.
There is no burning sensation or pain during the procedure. Immediately after the end of the session, a slight reddening of the skin may be observed, which disappears within a few days.
Dot marks disappear just because of armpit laser hair removal and your skin becomes soft and smooth. The duration of the session is average, 10 to 20 minutes.
One of the conditions for maintaining both male and female hygiene is removing hairs in the armpit area. Using a razor every two to three days is not only pretty exhausting but also irritates the skin. This problem is especially acute when you are on vacation and do not constantly monitor your armpits’ condition. The only solution is armpits laser hair removal that a cosmetologist does in the clinic, and getting rid of unwanted hairs for a long time.
During the first 24 hours after laser hair removal of the armpit skin, you can use your usual body skincare products. There are no restrictions on the use of deodorants and antiperspirants. So book your appointment in Hoboken med Spa and get the best result from armpits laser hair removal techniques.