Non Surgical Facelift
Aging comes with a lot of changes to the face which takes away one’s youthful look. Wrinkles, sagging skin, creases, and frown lines are some of the facial changes that come with age. As expected, a lot of people are not comfortable with these changes and seek ways to correct them. A non surgical facelift in Hoboken is one of the best options to get you looking youthful again. However before you undergo a non-surgical facelift in Hoboken, you must know the best options available to you. This article gives you a clear idea of what a non-surgical facelift is, as well as the best type of non-surgical facelift for you.
What Are Non-Surgical Facelifts?
As the name suggests, non surgical facelifts are facial procedures that do not involve any surgery. Non-surgical facelifts are noninvasive procedures that help to rejuvenate the face, by removing creases and wrinkles, reducing facial volume, as well as improving the skin texture and tone. A non-surgical facelift is viewed by many as a better option for cosmetic surgeries, due to the optimal results with reduced risks.
Best Options For Non-surgical Facelift In Hoboken
There are different options for a non-surgical facelift in Hoboken, with each option tailored to meet a particular facial need. Below are the types of non-surgical facelifts and their functions.
- Aesthetic Injectables: Aesthetic injectables are chemical substances that are injected into the face using a needle, to enhance the facial appearance. Aesthetic injectables are very effective for wrinkle reduction, increasing facial volumes, and frown line removal. There are two major types of aesthetic injectables used for non surgical facelifts in Hoboken. They are:
– Neurotoxins: Neurotoxins relax or paralyze the muscles in the face to remove wrinkles and creases. By relaxing these facial muscles, the neurotoxins slow down their contraction thereby reducing wrinkles in the face. Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport are common neurotoxins. Side effects include swelling, bruising, eyelid drooping, headaches, and redness.
– Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers is another class of aesthetic injectables that is effective for non-surgical facelifts. Dermal fillers help to increase volumes in areas of the face that are lacking. Dermal fillers enhance facial contours, lift the cheekbones, restore jawlines, leaving you looking beautiful and young. Most dermal fillers are based on hyaluronic acid. The most common dermal fillers around are Bellafill, Radiesse, and Juvaderm. Side effects include swelling, bruising, and in rare cases, infection.
- Ultherapy: Ulterapy is a procedure that is effective for skin tightening. It involves using ultrasound heat energy to enhance deeper layers of your skin usually around the chin and the other areas of the face. Ultherapy helps patients to get a younger-looking face, as it takes away sagging, wrinkles, as well as creases. Side effects include tenderness, redness, tingling, swelling.
- Microneedling: Microneedling is another procedure that is used to tighten facial skin. It involves the use of radio-frequency. The way microneedling works is that the dermatologist makes use of small needles to pass heat energy down to the deeper layers of the skin. Doing this will aid the production of collagen resulting in the generation of new skin tissues. Microneedling aids the tightening of sagging skin while helping to improve skin texture. It is also helpful in removing scars on the skin. Side effects include scarring and infections.
- Chemical Peels: Using chemical peels is another non-surgical facelift technique that is available to you in Hoboken. Chemical peels are effective in improving the texture of the skin. It is also a great option for patients that are dealing with pigment problems. The procedure involves removing the outermost layers of the facial skin, in that a way that is controlled so that it provides the best results. Side effects include scarring, skin discoloration, and infections.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is a procedure that improves the texture of the skin. It involves a superficial exfoliation that blends the facial skin by evening out the skin tone and texture. Microdermabrasion is one of the most effective non-surgical facelift processes, as it removes sun damage and acne scarring, eliminates wrinkles and frown lines, reduces the appearance of stretch marks, as well as closes up enlarged pores. Side effects include swelling, tenderness, and redness.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: This is a type of non-surgical facelift technique that is effective in rejuvenating the skin. There are two types of laser Skin resurfacing which are ablative and non-ablative. Ablative laser skin resurfacing involves removing the outer layer of the skin. Non-ablative laser skin resurfacing on the other hand is used to stimulate the production of collagen. Both methods are used to combat acne scars, sun damage, as well as wrinkles.
Benefits Of Non-surgical Facelifts
Non-surgical facelifts have some amazing benefits which make them a suitable substitute for cosmetic surgeries. Some of the benefits are:
- Fast Procedure: A non-surgical facelift usually takes a very short time. Some procedures take as short as one hour to complete. This means that you do not have to make big changes to your daily routine to get your procedure done.
- Quicker Recovery Time: When compared to surgeries, a non-surgical facelift requires less recovery time. For some procedures, you can get back to work as early as the next time.
- Fewer Risks: The side effects of non-surgical facelifts are fewer than the ones associated with surgeries. There are fewer complications involved and any defect can be easily corrected.
Getting a non-surgical facelift in Hoboken is a great way to get your youthful looks back. All you need to do is ensure that you choose a licensed dermatologist to carry out the procedure. Check the qualifications as well as the track record of the practitioner before you contact them. Getting recommendations from your friends and family will help you to make the best choice. Also, be sure to determine what treatment you want before going in for a facelift. You can always discuss with your dermatologist to get professional advice on the best facelift for you.